Most families should be able to complete the registration process entirely online for returning students. If you change your address, are changing guardianship, or add a social restriction to your student's account (for example, a restraining order), you will need to make an appointment with a staff member to finalize your registration.
To start the registration process, use your Access Code and ID to create a Power School (PS) account.
Click on “Forms” on the left-hand side and complete the additional registration forms for your child. Complete all forms that have the label: Returning Student.
Complete the following forms (remember, incoming 9th graders will complete forms without the label “returning students”):
- Returning Students Student Contact
- Returning Students Student Demographics
- Returning Students Student Address
- Returning Students Agricultural Employment Survey
- Returning Students Home Language Survey
- Returning Students Health Information
You may hit the green Save for Later button to save your work for another time. When your form is completed, click the submit button. Your forms will then be submitted for approval.
You will also be required to upload documents for registration including:
- Three proofs of address
- Child’s birth certificate
- Copies of parent’s ID
- Proof of immunizations