Registration/enrollment for incoming freshmen will require two parts:
Pre-registration is step one in the Proviso online enrollment process. During this process, you will enter basic information about your child. This step also creates a Parent Portal Access ID and Code. Creating a Power School Account
The Parent Portal is where parents can sign into PowerSchool. PowerSchool is Proviso's student information system. This will give parents access to their child's daily attendance, grades, teacher information, and school forms.
The next step to completing your child's registration is to sign in to the Parent Portal using your Access Code and ID and follow the prompts to create a new account. Additional registration forms will be located on the left-hand side under "forms." All forms need to be completed with other requirements uploaded for your child to be fully enrolled in school at Proviso Township High Schools District #209.
- Click the pre-registration link to pre-register your new Proviso student. You will enter basic information, including your email address and the school your child will attend.
- We will approve your pre-registration, and you will receive an email from PowerSchool@pths209.org, and the subject will be "New Student Registration."
- Read through the email for more information regarding the entire registration process. At the bottom of the email will be an Access Code and ID to create a Parent Portal account with PowerSchool.
- Use your Access Code and ID to create a PS (Power School) account. Click on "Forms" on the left-hand side and complete the additional registration forms for your child.
- You will also be required to upload documents for registration, including:
- Two proofs of address
- Child's birth certificate
- Copies of parent's ID
- Proof of immunizations