Summer Reading is here! Summer reading assignments are required for all English classes at PMSA for School Year 2022-2023 which includes the courses/links below.
- IH Survey of Literature (grade 9)
- IH Survey of Literature (grade 9) Book Choices
- IH World Literature (grade 10)
- IH American Literature (grade 11)
- IH Literary Criticism (grade 12)
- AP Language & Composition (grades 11-12)
- AP Literature & Composition (grades 11-12)
- IB Language & Literature DP 1 (grade 11)
- IB Language & Literature DP 2 (grade 12)
- IH College Reading & Writing [CRW] (grade 12)
Students are encouraged to check out the book at PMSA, but they can also check it out from a local library or purchase it through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Half Price Books, or another book vendor.
See individual assignment links above for specific due dates.
Paper copies of the assignments and summer reading books are available to students from Ms. Aviles in the PMSA Main Office.
If any students do not know what English class they are taking next year, they should reach out to their counselor as soon as possible.
Students can get further details on the required summer reading assignment from their current English teacher through June 15th.
After June 15th, please contact Ms. Angela Marino, District Coordinator for ELA and the Arts at email@example.com or 708-338-5939. Thank you.