The International Baccalaureate at PMSA
We are very pleased to announce that PMSA was awarded a Certificate of Authorization to offer the Diploma Programme of the International Baccalaureate on January 28, 2016. Students participating in the IB Diploma Programme are eligible to earn an International Baccalaureate Diploma.
The IB Diploma Programme takes place over the final two years of a student's high school career (11th and 12th grades). Students may enter the IB Diploma Programme at PMSA in one of two ways:
- Any student who successfully completes the PMSA International Honors Program and is in good standing may opt to register as PMSA IB Diploma Candidate (taking all IB Diploma Courses and fulfilling IB Core Requirements) or as a PMSA IB Certificate Course Candidate (taking 1-3 IB Diploma Courses and/or Core Requirements).
- An informational meeting for students and parents will be held each October to explain the program and the application process. Parents, guardians and students can also reach out to the IB Diploma Programme Coordinator for more information.
Please use the links below to access PMSA's IB Diploma Programme policies.
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Admissions Policy
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Academic Honesty Policy
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Assessment Policy
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Inclusion Policy
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Language Policy
For more information or if you have any questions about the IB Diploma Programme or the PMSA International Honors Program, please contact Mrs. Rebecca Tanaka, IB Diploma Programme Coordinator.
Phone: (708) 338-4169.