For the safety of all stakeholders, we are maintaining a strong emphasis on parking lot safety at PMSA. Please be aware of the following guidelines intended to keep everyone safe, as well as minimize congestion in and out of the parking lot.
We kindly ask that you do not drop off or pickup students directly in front of the main entrance to the school – approved drop off and pick up zones are highlighted in the image below.
- Security guards will continue directing traffic through the main drive before and after school
- Use the marked crosswalk when entering and exiting the facility
- Do not wait for students in areas marked as handicap zones unless authorized
- Please adhere to posted speed limits and watch for crossing students
- Students cannot be picked up or dropped off on First Ave. or Roosevelt Rd.
- When waiting to pick up students, please do not block the driveways or exits
Additionally, we encourage students to take advantage of the Ventra Cards, which allows students to ride public transit buses at a reduced student rate. Ventra Cards are available in the PMSA Business Office.
Thank you for your continued cooperation!