The PMSA Pre-IB Program
About the PMSA Pre-IB Program
- Freshman and sophomore cohort program
- Designed to prepare students for the rigorous International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme For more information about the IB Diploma Programme, please visit http://www.ibo.org
- Adheres to values that IBO places on global awareness and intercultural understanding
- Intent on developing learners who are knowledgeable, principled, open-minded, reflective and well-balanced, among other traits
Please use the links below to access the most current documents pertaining to the PMSA Pre-IB Program and Preliminary IB Policies. These documents are subject to annual revision.
- PMSA Pre-IB Overview (English)
- PMSA Pre-IB Overview (Spanish)
- PMSA Pre-IB Parent Handbook (English)
- PMSA Pre-IB Parent Handbook (Spanish)
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Admissions Policy
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Academic Honesty Policy
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Assessment Policy
- PMSA IB Diploma Programme Language Policy
For more information or if you have any questions about the IB Diploma Programme or the PMSA Pre-IB Program, please contact Mrs. Rebecca Tanaka, IB Diploma Programme Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (708) 338-4169.