Following the instructions below, we encourage you to schedule a 10-minute block of time to have a Microsoft Teams conference with your student's teachers. You will receive a meeting confirmation by email.
Please understand that teachers are coordinating many meeting requests and will keep the scheduled conferences to approximately 7 minutes.
How to Book Your Conference
- Select your student's school from the links on the left.
- From the school, select the teacher's department.
- Select March 18 in the calendar.
- Select the teacher's name from the Staff drop-down list.
- Select the desired time.
- Enter your name, email, phone number, address, and student's name.
- Click the Book button.
How to Attend Your Conference
On a PC or laptop: Select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting in your meeting invite to be taken to a page where you can choose to either download the Windows application, continue in your browser, or open the Teams application. If you already have Teams, the meeting will open there automatically.
On a mobile device: Select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting in your meeting invite to be taken to a page where you can choose to either join the meeting as a guest or sign in to the Teams application. If you already have Teams, the meeting will open there automatically.
YouTube Instructional Video
These instructions have been included in the following video:
If You Have Questions
If you have questions, please reach out to your student's school:
- Proviso East: 708-344-7000
- Proviso Math & Science: 708-338-4100
- Proviso West: 708-449-6400